Personal Care Services
Our Personal Care service at Special Hands Home Care involves proficient care by home health aides, personal assistants and nursing aides. This program covers a range of needs usually experienced by seniors and disabled individuals at home.
Some of the clients we care for are bed-bound or wheelchair bound which makes it necessary for a care professional to supervise their safety and assist with daily living activities.
Personal Care will cover services such as:
- Supervising or assisting with bathing ( tub, bed sponge baths and showers)
- Assisting with grooming needs and dressing
- Assistance with mobilization, activities including turning, transferring, exercising and walking
- Assistance with feeding and continence care
- Medication reminders
- Monitoring clients for safety
Would it make you feel better if mom or dad had a companion/caregiver living with them at home? How about intermittent home care visits for your grandparents? At Special Hands Home Care, you can count on our team!
Call us at 774-204-1375 to inquire further about our home care programs.